Friday, August 16, 2013

Sssssssilly Sssssssnakes

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mouse Count by Ellen Stoll Walsh
Ten mice outsmart a hungry snake!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
"Oh I Wish I Was a Silly, Slippery Snake!" Action Song:
Sung to the tune of "If You're Happy and You Know It"
 
Oh I wish I was a silly, slippery snake
Oh I wish I was a silly, slippery snake
I'd slither across the floor and underneath the door
Oh I wish I was a silly, slippery snake
 


Crictor by Tomi Ungerer
Crictor the boa constrictor lives with Madame Bardot. He is a very helpful pet--especially when there are burglars in the neighborhood...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"There's a Boa" Action Rhyme:
There's a boa constrictor and here he comes
Oh no, he's got my toe
Oh gee, he's got my knee
Oh my, he's got my thigh
Oh fiddle, he's got my middle
Oh darn, he's got my arm
Oh heck, he's got my neck
Oh dread, he's got my head
Gulp!
 


Hide and Snake by Keith Baker
A brightly colored snake challenges readers to a game of hide and seek as he hides among familiar objects.
 
 
 
 
 
 


Sssssslither into craft time with this ssssssssuper
sssssssnake finger puppet!

 

Here'sssssss what he lookssssss like in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment