Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Feel...

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Llama Llama Mad at Mama by Anna Dewdney
A young llama wants to play but must go shopping with his mother instead, and so he gets angry and makes a mess at the store.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Any Way I Feel" Action Rhyme:
When I am happy, I laugh
When I am sad, I cry
When I am angry, I yell
When I am down, I sigh
Any way I feel I can show it to you
Do you ever feel the same way, too?
When I am tired, I yawn
When I am silly, I giggle
When I am sick, I moan
When I am excited, I wiggle
Any way I feel, I can show it to you
Do you ever feel the same way, too?
 


The Way I Feel by Janan Cain
Illustrations and rhyming text portray children experiencing a range of emotions, including frustration, shyness, jealousy, and pride.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"If You're Happy and You Know It" Action Song:
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands
If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands
 
Additional Verses--
...stomp your feet
...shout, "Hooray!"
...do all three
 


My Friend is Sad by Mo Willems
When Gerald the Elephant is sad, Piggie is determined cheer him up, but finds after many tries that it only takes the simplest thing to change Gerald's mood.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Uh, oh!  That's an angry craft!

Our Feeling Faces have many different emotions!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment